Karnataka Public Service Commission is now with a latest KPSC Ashrama School Teachers Recruitment Notification 2017, where the KPSC wants to recruit 1760 vacancies in the posts of Ashrama School Teachers, Language, Subject Teacher and other posts. And the Aspirants need to Submit their application in an Online mode in between the dates i.e 25-11-2017 to 28-12-2017 via kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Ashrama School Teachers Recruitment 2017
Karnataka PSC Subject Teachers Recruitment 2017: Karnataka PSC once again with a new recruitment which is released on 25th Nov 2017. As per the Notification, the KPSC wants to fill the available vacancies for the posts of Language Teachers, Computer Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Hostel Superintendents and other various posts. As this is a Huge Notification from KPSC various aspirants will show interest towards this notification. According to KPSC School Teachers Recruitment, Aspirants should go through this entire provided information and should open the links for notification. Confirm whether they are eligible or not. If yes, should open the KPSC Subject Teachers Recruitment Online Application, and submit all the details along with necessary documents along with fee payment. But the 1760 Vacancies are divided among various posts seperately. On the Karnataka KPSC Ashrama School Teachers Notification 2017, details of the post-separation are enlisted clearly. The Aspirants need to apply for this before the last date i.e 28th Dec 2017. The Officials will recheck all the received applications and allow only who submitted all the necessary details perfectly. If the aspirants possess any doubts related to KPSC Ashrama School Teachers Recruitment can contact the officials or visit the main site apexamresults.net.
Also, Check: RDPR Karnataka DEO Syllabus 2017
KPSC Ashrama School Teachers Recruitment 2017 Overview
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪಬ್ಲಿಕ್ ಸರ್ವಿಸ್ ಕಮಿಷನ್ ಕೆ.ಎಸ್.ಎಸ್.ಸಿ. ಆಶ್ರಮ ಸ್ಕೂಲ್ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ 2017 ರನ್ನು ಅಶ್ರಮಾ ಸ್ಕೂಲ್ ಟೀಚರ್ಸ್, ಭಾಷಾ, ವಿಷಯ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ಮತ್ತು ಇತರ ಹುದ್ದೆಗಳಲ್ಲಿ 1760 ಹುದ್ದೆಯ ನೇಮಕಾತಿಗಾಗಿ ಬಿಡುಗಡೆ ಮಾಡಿದೆ. ದಿನಾಂಕ 28-12-2017 ದಿನಾಂಕದ ಮೊದಲು ಇದನ್ನು ನಿರೀಕ್ಷಿಸಬಹುದು.
Name Of The Organisation: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Post Name(s): Subject Teachers, Ashrama School Teachers, Post Graduate Teacher, Superintendents, Female Staff Nurse, Librarian, Hostel Superintendents, Warden, Computer Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Language Teachers, Office Superintendent, Art and Craft Teacher, Arts Teachers Posts
Number Of Vacancies: 1760
Mode Of Application: Online
Job Location: Karnataka
Starting Date To Apply: 25th November 2017
Last Date For Application: 28th December 2017
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Vacancies Division Based On the Post:
- Hostel Superintendents: 422 Posts
- Ashrama School Teachers: 493 posts
- Subject Teachers (Maths, General Science, Social Science, Computer Teacher, Physical Education): 242 Posts
- Language Teachers (Kannada, English, Urdu, Hindi): 187 Posts
- Language Teachers (Kannada, English, Hindi): 139 Posts
- Warden: 125 Posts
- Art and Craft Teacher: 48 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 18 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Social Science, Chemistry): 54 Posts
- Office Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Superintendents: 07 Posts
- Librarian: 04 Posts
- Arts Teachers: 04 Posts
- Computer Assistant: 12 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 03 Posts
Also, Check: Karnataka High Court Translator Previous Papers
Qualifications Of KPSC Ashrama School Teachers Recruitment 2017 Notification
The Candidates who are applying for this should need to qualify SSC/ Diploma/ Degree/ PG for respective Post they are going to apply. For post wise credentials and details visit KPSC Ashrama School Teachers Notification.
The Canddiates while applying for the Karnataka PSC Language Teacher Recruitment, they must possess the age limits of
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Candidates who are applying for the Karnataka PSC Ashrama School Teachers Recruitment should need to pay a sum of category wise.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.300/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs.50/-
The Officials will conduct the selection rounds of the following to the applied aspirants i.e
- Written test
- Personal Interview
The Finally Eligible Candidates will get a salary per month of Rs.11,600/- to Rs.29,100/- ranges for the post selected.
How To Apply KPSC Ashrama School Teachers Recruitment Notification 2017:
- Interested Candidates need to visit and open the main site i.e kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the Home Page, Find the Link to Karnataka KPSC School Teachers Notification on the New Column.
- Just give a click on it and let it make open.
- Then follow the Details given to find all the Required Information.
- If the Aspirants are eligible they should open the Applying link and just fill all the details.
- Pay The fee based on the category and verify it once before applying finally.
- Download the KPSC Ashrama School Teachers Application and use if for furthermore usage.
- Notification Released and Application Start Date: 25-11-2017
- Ending Date To Apply: 28-12-2017