APPSC Group I State Services Syllabus 2017
- APPSC Group I State Services Syllabus 2017
- Check APPSC Group I State Services Syllabus Pattern
- Overview of APPSC Group I State Services 2017 Syllabus
- APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern 2017:
- APPSC Group I State Services Syllabus for Mains Exam
- Download APPSC Group I State Services Syllabus Online
APPSC Group I State Services Syllabus 2017: Here o this page, we have updated the latest APPSC Group I State Services Syllabus. The syllabus is used to cover all the topics in the written examination. who do not want to miss all the opportunities they can check the syllabus on this page. Aspirants who had connected with this notification they can check the syllabus at here. From the below link candidates can download the syllabus at here. We are here to help out the candidates who are getting confused about the syllabus. Who had qualified in the prelims will go to the mains in the examination. The interested candidates can able to check the syllabus along with the previous papers on this page.
Check APPSC Group I State Services Syllabus Pattern
Aspirants of individuals can check the APPSC group I State Services syllabus pattern through online mode only. who want to clear the written examination they must prepare in advance So to prepare well for the exams the most important thing is Syllabus pattern. The syllabus is the main role in the examination. Who want to cover all the topics in the exam they can check the APPSC group I syllabus at here. Candidates who want to plan the examination schedule must know the APPSC Group I State services syllabus. Who is getting ready to write the examination they can refer the syllabus before the examination. Because without knowing the syllabus you are unable to perform well in the examination.
Overview of APPSC Group I State Services 2017 Syllabus
Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Category: Syllabus Exam Pattern
Name of the Posts: Group 1 Posts
Total No. of Posts: Various Posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern 2017:
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern 2017:
|Sno||Exam Type||Subject||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||1 Hr 30 Minutes|
AP Group I Services Mains Exam Pattern 2017:
|1.||Conventional Type||General English||150 Marks|
|1.||Descriptive Type Test||Paper I||150|
APPSC Group I State Services Syllabus 2017:
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Syllabus:
- Events of National and International importance.
- General Science and day to day life and Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- Geography – World, National, and AP.
- Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
- History of India Ancient, Medieval, Modern –socio-cultural,
- Economic and political affairs with special National Movement.
- Indian Polity and Governance.
- Constitutional issues.
- Public policy formulation, and implementation.
- Governance Reforms, and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since Independence
- Role of planning;
- Planning Commission, Niti Ayog,
- India’s economic problems include poverty and unemployment,
- Crisis, irrigation, and water,
- Sustainable development, inflation, and balance of payments,
- Growth with Stability, Growth with Social justice
- India’s Economic reforms –Banking,
- Centre-State relations,
- Sharing of Resources between Centre and States
- Financial, trade and social sector;
- Economic, Social, Cultural, legal implications/problems and Political,
- Data Analysis.
- New challenges in a Globalized context
- Global competition,
- Logical reasoning,
- Financial market instabilities,
- FDI flows,
- Finance Commissions,
- Environmental degradation and challenges
- Sustainable Development and Environment Protection.
- Disaster Management;
- Vulnerability profile,
- Application of remote sensing
- GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation.
- Bifurcation of AP and its Administrative,
APPSC Group I State Services Syllabus for Mains Exam
APPSC group I services Syllabus for General English
- Reading Comprehension
- Literary Passage
- Descriptive Passage
- Recognition of Parts of Speech
- Verb forms – Usage of Tenses
- Identifying and Interchange of Sentences
- Use of Prepositions and Prepositional Phrases
- Conditional Sentences
- Correction of Sentences
- Words often confused
- Use the given Idioms & Phrases in your Sentences
- One Word Substitutes
- Recognition and Usage
- Synonyms – Recognition and Usage
- Antonyms – Recognition and Usage
- Expansion of Proverb or Sayings
- Write a Paragraph using Words/Phrases
- Description of a given Picture/Symbols
- Summarizing /Precis Writing
- Essay writing on Topics of Social relevance
- Non-Verbal Communication (Body Language)
- Letter writing (Informal & Formal)
SECTION-I – Crisis management, Economic Social, and Health Problems, Decision Making, Analysis and solutions, Conflict Resolution, Ecological intelligence.
SECTION-II – Schemes and programs of National & International importance, Current events, policies.
SECTION-III – Current events, policies, schemes and programs of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
SECTION – I (History & Cultural Heritage of India with Emphasis on 20th Century)
- Pallavas of Kanchi, Chalukyas of Badami and Cholas of Tanjore
- Socio-Religious Reform Movements
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Indian Nationalism
- Factors for the Growth of Nationalism
- Three Phases of India’s Freedom Struggle
SECTION – II (Social & Cultural History of AP)
- Medieval Andhra
- Modern Andhra
- Ancient Andhra
- European Trade establishments in Andhra
- Nationalist Movement in Andhra
- Role of Andhra Leaders
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative.
SECTION – III (An Overview of Indian Constitution)
- The Indian Constitution
- Structure and functions of Union
- Centre-State relations between the Indian Union and States
- Amendment Process to the Constitution
- Party Systems
- Social Movements and Welfare Mechanisms
SECTION – I (Planning in India & Indian Economy)
- National income, other macroeconomic aggregates
- India’s Economic Problems
- Poverty and Unemployment in India
- Monetary Policy
- Indian Economic Planning
SECTION – II (Land Reforms and Social Changes in AP after Independence)
- Genesis of Land Reforms
- Structure of the Andhra Pradesh Economy
- Demographic Features and Social Backwardness
- State Finances and Budgetary Policies
- Five Year Plans of Andhra Pradesh
SECTION – III (AP Economy, Present Status its Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Growth and structure of industries in Andhra Pradesh
- Agricultural growth in AP
- Regional disparities in income,
- Industrial output, irrigation,
- Health and education in Andhra Pradesh.
- Agricultural credit in Andhra Pradesh
- Growth Corridors
- Mission-oriented Development Strategy
SECTION-I (Role and Impact of Science & Technology in Development of India)
- Science and Technology
- Energy Resources in India
- Nation Policies of Science and Technology
- Space Programme in India,
- Applications concerning industrial, Agricultural and other rural development activities
SECTION-II (Biological Resources, Human Welfare and Modern trends in Life Sciences)
- Biological Resources
- Plants and Animal Resources
- Human diseases-microbial infections
- Introduction to Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
SECTION III (Natural Resources, Ecology and Environmental Issues)
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity
- Natural Resources
- Environmental pollution and Solid waste management:
- Global Environmental issues
- Environmental legislation
Logical Reasoning, Data Appreciation and Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude and Problem Solving
- Data Analysis and Interpretation of diagrammatic
- Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude
- Passage Analysis
Download Here: Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Syllabus 2017
Download APPSC Group I State Services Syllabus Online
Contenders can download the APPSC group I State services Syllabus through Online mode only. By referring the examination pattern candidates to know the overview about the examination syllabus on this page. So the subject wise topics are clearly mentioned in an understandable manner. Competitors must use this syllabus. The questions will ask from the mentioned topics only. So scroll down to this page to get the prelims and mains examination pattern at the below. So for more information keep staying with us Apexamresults.net. for more updates and notifications keep follow our site regularly.