Andhra pradesh ICET Notification released for admissions for 2017 , You can apply this is the post where you will get latest important dates , Last date , How to apply for ICET 2017 and Online process here
|Exam Name||AP Icet|
|Semester / Year||AP Icet 2017|
|Month & Year||March , 2017|
|Type of the Notification||AP ICET|
|Last Update :||20th March 2017|
AP ICET 2017 Important dates :
|AP ICET 2017 Examination Date||2nd May 2017|
|Timings of the Exam||10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Notification release date||27.02.2017|
|Starting date for Online application||01.03.2017|
|Last date for submitting application||05.04.2017|
|Closing date to submit the application with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||12.04.2017|
|Last Date to receive the application with a late fee of Rs. 1500/-||19.04.2017|
|Closing date for receiving the application with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-||26.04.2017|
|Date to Download AP ICET 2017 Hall Ticket||28.04.2017|
|AP ICET 2017 Result release date||10th May 2017|
|Release of Primary Key||04.05.2017|
|Declaration of APICET 2017 Result||10.05.2017|
Documents required during the Application Process
- Hall ticket number / Year of passing.
- Place of study, Percentage in the qualifying Examinations.
- S.S.C or equivalent class details
- Personal details and Address for correspondence.
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
- PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports…….etc
- Income certificate of one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
- “Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status”
- Download the APICET 2017 notification for the full on details.
AP ICET 2017 Examination Pattern
- The APICET 2017 Exam will be an objective type test.
- All the questions will be multiple choice questions.
- There will be 200 questions in the APICET 2017 Examination.
- Duration of the test will be two and half hours (150 minutes).
- Applicants are advised to bring black or blue point pen while coming to the examination centers.
- Refer the AP ICET 2017 Notification for the complete overview.