AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017
- AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017
- AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017
- APEAMCET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates for OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY
- AP EAMCET Medical Counselling 2017 Dates
- APEAMCET Special Category Counselling dates
- AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 Required Documents
- What are Documents required for Certificate Verification?
- APEAMCET Counselling required certificates for PH Peoples
- AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Fees
- AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Details @ sche.ap.gov.in
- AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2017 Entry Dates
- APEAMCET Counselling Centers / Helpline Centers for OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY
- AP EAMCET 2017 Web Counselling Procedure
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017: The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test are completed on April 28th, 2017.Nearly 3.5 lakhs students are applied and written this examination.This examination is conducted by the AP Education board for the purpose of Admission in Engineering and Medicine field.Now the console can be waiting for the counseling dates for AP EAMCET 2017 which is available on official website of apexamresults.net.This examination was held by JNTUK University which can be located at Kakinada.This counseling also held by JNTUK only and then after the procedure of the web options to the EAMCET is mentioned on this single page.The candidates can check the web options procedure and counseling dates in the below information.The dates of counseling and web options are called through rank wise whereas checking the rank through AP EAMCET Results and get the rank card of the participants.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017
|AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017|
|Certificate Verification Dates||7th June to 17th June 2017|
|Web Option Dates||11th June to 20th June 2017|
|Changing of Options||21st & 22nd June 2017|
|Seat Allotment||25th June 2017|
|Commence of Classes||29th June 2017|
APEAMCET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates for OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY
AP EAMCET Medical Counselling 2017 Dates
|SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FROM 9.00 AM||SCHEDULE FOR OPTION ENTRY FOR ALL|
|DATE||RANKS CALLED||DATE||RANKS CALLED|
|18-07-2017||1||30000||19-07-2017||Candidates who got their certificates verified|
|19-07-2017||30001||60000||20-07-2017||Candidates who got their certificates verified|
|20-07-2017||60001||Last ++||21-07-2017||Candidates who got their certificates verified|
APEAMCET Special Category Counselling dates
|07-06-2017||PHV, PHH, PHO||1||LAST|
|SPORTS & GAMES||45001||90000|
AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 Required Documents
The AP EAMCET counseling 2017 required documents are given the detailed list for the various category in the below information before going to the helpline center.
What are Documents required for Certificate Verification?
- AP EAMCET Rank Card 2017.
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017.
- SSC Marks List.
- Intermediate Marks Memo.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (SC, ST, BC, PH, others).
- Resident Certificate/Study Certificate (7 Years)
- Transfer Certificate ( SSC & Inter )
- NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority Certificates.
APEAMCET Counselling required certificates for PH Peoples
- Reservation is eligible for 40% and above disability.
- PH certificate issued by District Medical Board.
NCC & Sports People:
- Submit the Original Certificate through Competent authorities.
- Certificate from the Head Master or SSC TC containing Minority Status.
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Fees
|OC/BC Category||1000 Rs/-|
|SC/ ST Category||500 Rs/-|
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Details @ sche.ap.gov.in
|Name of the exam||EAMCET|
|Exam Dates||24th April 2017 to 28th April 2017|
|Counseling Dates||8th June 2017 to 17th June 2017|
AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2017 Entry Dates
|07-06-2017||1 – 35000|
|09-06-2017||35001 – 60000|
|11-06-2017||60001 – 90000|
|13-06-2017||90001 – 120000|
|15-06-2017||120001 – LAST|
APEAMCET Counselling Centers / Helpline Centers for OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY
- Government Polytechnic, Vizag
- Government Polytechnic, Narsipatnam, Vizag Dist.
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Kakinada
- G. M.R. Polytechnic, Bommuru, Rajahmundry.
- S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, W.G. Dist
- SMTB Seetha Polytechnic, Bhimavaram, W.G.Dist.
- St.Theresa Autonomous Coll for Women, Eluru, W.G.Dist.
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam.
- Govt. Institute of Chemical Technology, Vizag.
- M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic, Vizianagaram.
- JNT University, Kakinada.
AP EAMCET 2017 Web Counselling Procedure
The AP EAMCET 2017 was going to held on the month of June 2017.The candidates who are completed the document verification those members can follow the below procedure for web counseling before going to help center.
Step 1: Candidate Registration for Certificate verification
- Aspirants can need to select the helpline center at the time of the filling the application form.
- Candidates need to report the helpline at the time of certificate verification.
- Based on the ranks, applicants will be called for AP EAMCET counseling fee payment.
- After the completion of the certificate verification, computer operator will hand over the verified certificates.
- Candidates need to check the information form for any difference may occur.
- Aspirants will receive the print out of the certificates receipt.
Step 2: Verification of Documents
- Suitors must verify the receipt details like Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility, Special Reservation category, Minority, local area, gender etc.
- If there is any mistake occurs then report to the verification officer for edit.
- If the console belongs to the SC, ST, BC and any Minority Caste then they must report the original caste certificate to the caste verification officer.
- If candidates belonging to OC Caste then they directly go to the verification officer.
- Officers will verify all the documents and certificates like Income & Caste Certificate, SSC memo, Inter Marks list etc.
- After the verification, the receipt is given to you and check that receipt.If any mistake occurs then immediately report to the officer.After checking append the candidate signature on it.
- Collect the manual option form and leave the counseling hall.
Step 3 – Filling of Exercising options:
- First, check the college profile and availability of course and placement in the college.Choose the college and course based on your wish and interest.
- Also, consult your parents and friends about college and course you join.
- Take the manual option form and enter the district code and college code and course code as your wish gave in the order of preference of a number of options.
- Based on rank, gender, date of birth, locality, Caste reservation the aspirants can get the seat.
The contestant can give the number of options as per they wish and gave the number of options for avoiding the trouble of not getting the seat.The allotment will not give the next rank since your option is complete to search for availability of seat.
Step 4: Procedure to be followed for Exercising options on the web:
The below information will follow by the aspirants who are want to give the web options through the internet cafe or home network.Enter the URL to login into the web options.And then the password will generate and gave the option entry and lastly log out the page.
- Prefer the PC only in Windows 7 Operating System with Internet Explorer is 9.0 or above.Such specification only supports the web options.
- Enter the URL in the Internet Explorer http://sche.ap.gov.in and others will not support to give the options on Net scape, Navigator, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
- You will find the home page with the links regarding the information is college profile, helpline center etc.
- The password is very important it does not reveal to anyone and not share to anyone.
- It is essential to aspirants for options entry and log in and change options etc.
- Click on the Candidates registration to generate the password and enter the details which are printed on receipt of certificate verification.
- Click on generate password button.And after that enter the mobile number at the time of certificate verification.
- Click on Save password and then candidates check all the entered details after that log out the page.
STEP 3: Freezing of Options and Modifications
- The aspirants can enter option entry page after you can log in into the home page and the details and click on sign in.
- If you want to make your option more secure, the One Time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile and then after you can enter the page after the login.Enter the OTP in that text box.
- Click on Click here option in the page.
- click on Help screen option for different options displayed on the screen.
- For any technical reasons, if the OTP will not generate or OTP will be an error then the bidders must click Here to new OTP generate.
- Click on Display Option Entry scheme for exercising the options.
- Enter the EAMCET hall ticket number in the box on the page.
- By looking the already filled manual option form, enter the option number on the screen against the college course and code which college will you want to join.
- After filling the options click on the save option to save the given options on the page.
- If you need then take the printout of the save options page.
STEP 4: Logout
- After the completion of the options filling then the aspirants must log out from the page which can show the page of three options of log out is save and log out, confirm and log out.
- Click on the Save and log out for the option exercise on the page then after you can save the option and log out.
- Click on Confirm and log out for after the submission of the options then confirm the options and log out the page.
STEP 5: Allotment of Seats
The applicants must check the official website for the update information and also they can get the SMS alert for the allotment of seat in which college they got the seat can be sent and then after they must download the allotment order and take the printout of the allotment order by login the official page only they will get the allotment order then the candidates can keep the password carefully and safely.
STEP 6: Payment of Fees
The aspirants must take the download Challan form or the fee payment.After downloading the challan form need to pay the fee in the nearest Andhra Bank or Indian Bank.
STEP 7: Reporting to the College
- The applicants who are paid the fee they can download the fee payment receipt and allotment order from the internet.
- Then the candidates were satisfied with they got a seat in the college then they must be reported to the college.
If candidates forget Password of APEAMCET Counselling what to do?
- If anyone forgot the password, they click on the link Forgot your password in candidates login and enter the required details.
- Now those click on the new password and get the new password.This new password was sent to your E-mail or mobile number to option entry.
Official Link: sche.ap.gov.in